INSURANCE & PAYMENT
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance, and if so, what is the amount?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover for mental health therapy?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Iowa Family Counseling is in network with the following health insurances currently: Wellmark BCBS, United Healthcare, Midland's Choice, HealthPartners, Medica & Iowa Medicaid (Amerigroup, Iowa Total Care, Iowa Total Care- Hawki), and Aetna.
Please contact Iowa Family Counseling regarding cash rates.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PLAN (EAP)
Please contact Iowa Family Counseling regarding utilizing your EAP benefits and needed paperwork.
OUT OF NETWORK
If you are interested in exploring possible out of network benefits with your insurance provider, we are happy to provide documentation in the form of a superbill for potential reimbursement.
If you do not show for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified Iowa Family Counseling at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay a missed session fee.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.